- Rack of Pork (bones frenched)
- Wassi’s Sweet and Smoky Rib Rub
- 2 tbl butter (divided ½)
- 1 large Shallot finely chopped
- 1 cup of good quality Ruby Port wine
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup fresh pitted cherries cut in half
- 1 tbl Wassi’s Sweet and Smoky Rib Rub
- Wassi’s Classic Steak Rub
- Season Pork Roast with Wassi’s Sweet and Smoky Rub.
- Set up your Big Green Egg at 325 degrees for indirect cooking (convEggtor in), using the Flameboss 300.
- Roast until internal temperature of 140 degrees. Once removed, let rest for 15-20 minutes before slicing.
- While your roast is resting, make your sauce.
- Melt 1 tbl butter in a small pan over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add chopped shallot seasoned with Wassi’s Classic Steak Rub. Cook until softened, approx. 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk in the Port wine, balsamic vinegar, cherries, and Wassi’s Sweet and Smoky Rib Rub. Bring to a boil and reduce temp. to a simmer. Ciook until sauce has reduced by ½ (approx.. 30 min)
Recommended Items for this recipe: