One of our favorite side dishes when grill or smoke on our Big Green Egg is our Maple Reserve Roasted Carrots. They are sweet and smoky and are the perfect companion for steaks or chops. And they are EASY!
- 1.5 lb rainbow carrots
- Wassi’s Maple Reserve Rub
- Olive oil
- Maple syrup
- Put the carrots into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, add Wassi’s Maple Reserve Rub. Mix thoroughly to coat.
- Place Carrots on baking sheet or a cast iron pan.
- Set up Big Green Egg for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor to 400 degrees, or preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roast in the Big Green Egg or oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Drizzle Maple syrup over carrots and continue roasting for another 10 minutes, or until carrots are tender.