- Prime Rib Roast
- 4 Tablespoons Wassi’s Classic Steak Rub
- 3/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup Rosemary
- 1/4 cup Thyme
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Light Big Green Egg and add a few chunks of oak wood (wood is optional). Set up Egg with platesetter in at 325 degrees for indirect cooking.
- In a food processor place all of the herbs in bowl and mix. Add oil and Wassi’s Classic Steak Rub and blend to form a paste.
- Spread herb paste evenly over the entire rib roast.
- Place prime rib roast on the Big Green Egg and roast until you reach an internal temperature of 120 degrees.
- After you remove the rib roast from the Big Green Egg let rest 20-30 minutes before slicing.